Be the first to hear about special offers, limited releases and what's new!
Awhi Certified UMF10+(MGO263+) Single Harvest Raw Manuka Honey – to support everyday immunity & energy levels. Ethically Harvested Superfood. Super Premium Grade Unpasteurized Monofloral Honey from New Zealand. 8.8oz Glass Jar
About this item:
- SUPPORT EVERYDAY IMMUNITY & ENERGY This potent natural remedy can be taken every day by the whole family to naturally support energy levels and immunity, improve gut health to aid digestion and reduce bloating.
- NATURAL, TASTY & VERSATILE. Add a spoonful into a herbal tea for added sweetness or eat a delicious spoonful straight from the jar. Have it with your breakfast meal by spreading it on a slice of wholemeal or granary toast, dropping in a smoothie, or drizzling over your yoghurt or porridge.
- THE ULTIMATE IN ETHICAL BEE CARE Awhi bees have a single home all year round, the slopes of Mt Ruapehu in the heart of New Zealand’s North Island. We gently harvest their Mānuka honey by hand just once a year, ensuring they have stress-free lives and are free to exist and forage the way nature intended. Awhi is an ancestral collective of close-knit Māori families. The Awhi way is about looking after nature, so nature can look after us.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN OVER GENERATIONS The unique properties of Mānuka honey mean it’s one of the most researched honeys in the world and has been used for medicinal purposes by New Zealand’s Māori people for generations. We encourage you to find out more by searching “Manuka Honey” on Dr. Axe, WebMD, HuffPost, Marie Claire or just Google it.
- CERTIFIED FOR PURITY, QUALITY AND POTENCY Awhi Single Harvest Mānuka Honey is certified for purity and quality by the independent Unique Mānuka Factor Honey Association. Its testing process measures the three signature compounds – leptosperin, DHA and methylglyoxal – and verifies that each jar contains genuine Mānuka honey produced and packed securely in New Zealand. The UMF rating is your independent assurance you’re buying the real thing. Fully traceable, we control every aspect of our production and every gift box is sealed with its vintage year of harvest.